"Giving new life to old wood"

Friday, June 25, 2004

England lost yesterday. So pissed. Sad too. Horrible call in the 91st minute. England should've won. At least it was a hard fought battle in the overtime periods. Beckham sucks. For real. I wasn't a fan before, and definately like him less now. How do you miss a PK? And two in the same tourney??? Is this guy a professional? Doesn't he have a movie named after him? I think he's just bent.

Also, to add insult to injury, my favorite player on my favorite team is leaving said favorite team. I am so torn. I don't mind the team he is moving to (3rd favorite) but it still hurts. Why Stevie, why?

There will be tears in my pint tonight.


Song in my head: "Piano sonata No. 14" -Beethoven (that's how sad i am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home