"Giving new life to old wood"

Monday, June 07, 2004

So the Davinci Code is really good. I am half way done. Well, i haven't read it since Thursday but i was able to get through half of it in that one night. That's how good it is.

So I get to see Prisoner of Azkaban tonight! I am a huge closet Harry Potter fan. I have been re-reading this third chapter in Harry's life during lunch breaks last week at work. Nearly done. Tremendously excited to see how the book is captured on the big screen. This one is probably one of my favorite of the 5 books. Goblet of Fire coming in at a close second.

Pretty relaxing weekend. Saw my Yellow Jackets beat up some automatic berth team 16-3 in Friday's regional baseball tournament. Tech faces our statehood rival UGA this week for a chance at the college world series. Now I am not a big baseball fan ( I like watching sports, not games. Baseball to me does not qualify as a sport, but that is an argument for another time) but any chance my alma mater gets a chance to beat up on the Dawgs I love it. We did in fact place higher than them in the Golf National championship this past week as well, so that was nice.


Song of the day: "Stuck on You" - Lionel Ritchie (damn Love Songs infomercials)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home