"Giving new life to old wood"

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

So i just got finished typing the names of just about every country/commonwealth/island/place where you can use a calling card in the world. Some aspects of my job stink. But anyway, it got me thinking. I really love to travel. I think I want to go everywhere. No really...everywhere. At least everywhere on this list. I started looking up some of the islands and places to see just where exactly they were and there are some really freaking remote places in the world. Wouldn't it be cool to have a bumper sticker or t-shirt from each one of those places. I mean you could cheat and go shopping here. But where is the fun in that. Come on, I get one of these calling cards free with my job being the Product Manager, so at least let me go use it in say, Diego Garcia, because $2.40/min can't be all that bad from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home