"Giving new life to old wood"

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Again, with being behind the times...but I just started Davinci Code this past weekend. Only 17 chapters in but it is definately turning into a page turner. I should have plenty of time this weekend to hopefully finish it off (my lovely distraction is out of town) which should leave me enough time to reread Prisoner of Azkhaban before it hits theaters next weekend. Rarely before have I ever been excited about a PG movie coming out.

Sinus cold status: Still have it. Two weeks counting. Have gone through roughly 1300 tissues, 2 rolls of Cottonelle (the best TP on Earth btw), numerous bathroom c-fold papertowels, dozens of cocktail napkins and a crumpled up piece of notebook paper(ouch). I wish they could use Botox to stop my runny nose like they do for sweating.


Song of the day: "Too Marvelous for Words" - Frank Sinatra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home