"Giving new life to old wood"

Thursday, June 10, 2004

I'm off work tomorrow. Playing golf at this great course west of town. There are 17 of us playing. I am sort of excited and afraid at the same time that once all 5 groups have tee'd off that it might become a seething mass of golfers by the 3rd hole. Can you imagine the sight? A nine-some and an eight-some on the tee and green of the same hole respectively? No doubtedly a melee would erupt when trying to determine "who is away". We shall see though. It definately beats the office on a Friday.

Saturday I have been extended a most gracious invitation to play at one of the best courses in the city. East Lake Golf Club. This course has such a rich history and wonderful layout. Not to mention that it is a private club and I would really have no other opportunity to play it regularly. I can't wait. I think i might hit the range this evening to get ready for my golf weekend.

Song in my head: "Don't stand so close to me" - Police

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home