"Giving new life to old wood"

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I love IMDB. I can seriously think of no other site on the web where if I am bored I could spend hours sifting through. From the memorable quotes to the actor's biography's to the movie trivia and goofs. There really is countless trivia fodder on that site. I have recently memorized every best picture from 2003 back to 1965. It is a step by step process to insert more useless knowledge in my brain so I will have to get the pre-1965 winners at a late date. I have even started playing a little six degrees of seperation game. I'll pick two random actors and see if I can link them myself based on movies I know or have seen. I have found Christopher Lee to be most helpful in this one. Anyway, if you are ever bored, even if it for a few minutes at work, think of your favorite movie, head to IMDB and re-read the memorable quotes out loud to yourself. You'll be lost in the movie all over again.


Song in my head: "Galileo" - Indigo Girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home