"Giving new life to old wood"

Thursday, April 08, 2004

So the bathroom is painted. Me likey. Just robbed Bed Bath& Beyond today for $200 on bathroom shite. Hopefully it will look like I am envisioning. If not, i have no problem with returning stuff. In fact, that is one way I actually shop. If I see something that might look good on me, or in my home, i typically will buy it, take it home and then just take if back if i don't like it. Stores have return policies just for that fact. No one else in my family has this ability. My mom in fact usually will buy crap that she thinks she will like, then get it home, hate it, and not have the courage to face the clerk at the store to say that their product just really wasn't what she was looking for. I mean, the high schooler at the register could really care less. Nothing to be ashamed of mom. So inevitably, she ends up pawning this junk on her kids. (see: fiberglass stone-like mirror hanging in the corner of my bedroom)

Of course, i guess I am a sucker for actually saying, "Sure, i am sure I could use that wrought iron shelving outside somewhere." It is tossed in a storage bin in the yard taking up precious garden tool space.

C'est la vie.

Song in my head: "Just Another Day" - Paul McCartney Such a good song!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home