"Giving new life to old wood"

Friday, March 26, 2004

My last major post was March 10th. That was more than two weeks ago. Alot has happened since then. Sig other had her b-day. St Patty's Day festivities. Vegas trip with the boys. My b-day. And now this weekend is chock with events.

To recap, two birthdays, my favorite holiday and my favorite place to lose money all in two weeks. And you ask how in the world could I not have anything to write about. Someone said I tend to be secretive. Well, perhaps I am, not because I don't feel like sharing but simply because I guess I don't think people really care to hear about me. But after reading a fw other friend blogs, 1,2,3, I can't but help to think that they don't care if people read so much as them having an outlet to write. And if anyone needs an outlet these days, it is certainly me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home