"Giving new life to old wood"

Friday, April 02, 2004

I am remodeling my bathroom. Nothing i love more than to have things looking neat and clean and in their place. I'll admit i am a little OCD that way. Therfore, once the bathroom is done and everything is back in place and looking like it is straight out of a magazine I will be happy. As for now, there is paint cans and moulding and nails and sandpaper and wall board compound and everything else cluttering up my bathroom. It is a disaster and each time i go in there i get a little woosy because it is just so cluttered. Nothing I can do about it i guess. The counter gets installed next week so it should be smooth sailing next weekend. Wish me luck this week though.

Song in my head: "Take me home tonight" - Eddie Money (heard it at trivia on Wed and it keeps popping back into my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home