"Giving new life to old wood"

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Ok, so I was reading the Sports Guy today and had a total blast from the past moment. While reading his commentary on the movie Dodgeball I had a revalation about one of the actors in the film, Christine Taylor. Now we all know her as Ben Stiller's wife and Marcia from the Brady Bunch. But as soon as I pictured her face in my head all of a sudden another charater she played popped in my head. (Reminder: there is a lot of useless and random knowledge in my head. Things come an go as they please. Not sure what triggers their release but it just happens. And on occasion I swear to have been able to "think hard enough" to actually get a trivia answer correct in crunch time). So, does anyone remember her character, Melody, on Hey Dude!? Does anyone remember Hey Dude!? Total blast from the past. The show lasted about 2 years on Nickelodeon. I think only because i had younger siblings did I continue to watch Nickelodeon on occasion in 8th and 9th grade after school. This show was classic though. I totally thought Brad was hot back then. (Brad is a girl if you haven't taken the time to click on the above links.) Crazy huh? Sort of got me thinking whatever happened to those kids and kids on other shows I used to watch as a kid. Do they even have shows like this nowadays for kids after school and in the evenings? I guess I am just stuck in the timewarp of time between my youth and when I have kids of my own to find out for sure.

Song in my head: "Hey Dude! theme song ( of course)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home