"Giving new life to old wood"

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

It's hard being an adult sometimes. You try to do what is best and yet even then it comes off as childish and immature in someone's eyes. I guess sometimes it is impossible to please everyone all the time. That is one of my biggest flaws. I try to please too many and often forget the person #1....me. I know at first blow that might seem selfish, but in reality how you can you give yourself to another when you aren't really certain you have a handle on what you have to give. I know it sounds circular but in this case it is the truth.

I don't close doors and I don't burn bridges because I never know where fate will want to lead me. But for now, I am in the driver's seat. I will give fate the wheel again soon i am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home