"Giving new life to old wood"

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Heading to the beach this weekend. Can't wait. I do love the beach. Ideally when i can just go and sit there and listen to the waves crach and not do anything but sip rum and coke and listen to music all day. I am debating whether or not to bring my Davinci Code book with me. I haven't started it yet, but since it is hardback I am afraid to get it messy at the beach. I have started a nice collection of books, many of which are hardback and I don't want to ruin this one. I guess I will just continue reading my paperback Pattern Recognition by William Gibson. It started off slow but it seems to be picking up now. Actually, what I ought to do is re-read Prisoner of Azkaban since it is coming out in the theater in 6 weeks. Can't wait. I am a Harry Potter junkie.

Song in my head - "Mandy" - Barry Manilow (yes, i know, i watched American Idol last night)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home