"Giving new life to old wood"

Monday, September 27, 2004

The downward spiral continues.....I am nearly at the point where I am trying to measure up how I will draft my team next year being that I should have an early draft spot having finished near the bottom this year. I am however, making a small charge towards the top spot in my EPL fantasy league. All the more reason to consider moving to England someday....at least I do well in their fantasy sports leagues.

One of my favorite sports writers is Peter King. I have read his MMQB column every football season for the past several years. Somthing about his style, commentary and intimate knowledge of the players and personell really make heach column that much more intersting and pure-hearted. I also like his additional MMQBTE he started doing this year. This nearly merits him enough material to consider the SportsGuy's recent accolade....his own page on ESPN.


Song in my head - "It's raining again" - Supertramp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home