"Giving new life to old wood"

Thursday, September 23, 2004

My fantasy season has kicked off and it is quickly spiriling OOC. I am in 4 NFl leagues, 2 EPL league and a golf league. Only one am I in first place. I have become my own worst nightmare. Micromanaging everything just becuase I am just bored and want to do something between Monday to Saturday. I got so bogged down with the EPL league yesterday that I even forgot to set a lineup for my golf one which started today. Alas, I have started 3 guys who aren't even entered into the tourney.

It only gets worse. I have a cold sore. I hate cold sores. They are the one thing that occur that make me insecure. You could shave my head bald and I would be more okay with it than having a cold sore. I feel that everyone is staring at it. Why do I get them? Stress? Usually not a word in my vocab. I guess Fantasy sports are getting the best of me. I must have problems.

Song in my head: "Kissing the Lipless" - The Shins

1 Comments:

Blogger Beebe4 said...

Not to bring you down, but if I were you, I would feel pretty insecure about that other rash you're sporting.... how's it doing anyway?

September 24, 2004 at 3:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home