"Giving new life to old wood"

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Hi again. Our email exchange server is down at work. There is nothing worse than for a guy who lives by his Outlook inbox at work to not have email access. This blows. It has been down for two days now. I almost just wish it would never come back now. I can only imagine the size of my inbox with requests from people.

Meanwhile....back to my Yahoo pool game.



FYI: I love music and I always seem to have some song in my head. If not directly (ie. me singing a song), then definately at the forefront (ie. humming a tune in my head). Now I love nearly all types of music. Old, new, fast, slow, loud and soft. Anyways, point is, I thought I would share just what is playing in my head.

Random Song In My Head: "Surrey With the Fringe On Top"

Don't ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home